Friday, May 23, 2008

Bane sex and consequences

Well this post is going to render my journal not safe for work but what the hey...

Yes, there's a way for banes to have sex. Particularly if one is domme-inclined and the second is sub-inclined. More or less it involves the domme continually entering the sub's space until the sub is completely immobilized and blinded... which is rather shockingly arousing.

The consequence of this of course was a 7 hour sentence extension, but the release was worth it.

4 comments:

Boy Lane said...

I noticed it it honey, hope it was worth the kick. First bane to get into this kind of experiences *giggles*. Hope you are well, although this may be first signs of becoming suit dependent. I will watch you, but the next 2 days are unfortunately packed with RL. So feel free to explore, I can't stop you :).

*Kiss*

Kate LBT said...

I don't know if I'm getting suit dependent, I still want out of the suit at the end of my sentence, but it was definitely a moment of joy and pleasure in an otherwise sea of boredom.

jesse folland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jesse folland said...

hmmm...very interesting theory C-8082.......lets not try it out right now, as my sentence is rather longer than your own......

but if you keep this up, that may very well change :)

http://j-1006.blogspot.com