Thursday, May 22, 2008

Boooooredom

Banishment doesn't seem so much difficult as terribly, terribly boring. Of course I am also less than 7 hours into my initial 24 hour sentence, and still have no idea how much punishment time I will have racked up in that period.

I have some rl issues to work out, but I want to get back into sl as quickly as possible, some of my friends are sad, other friends are bugging me to get back into things.

I can tell that I made a sale last night in my shop because my Linden balance went up.

C-8082, signing off.

2 comments:

Boy Lane said...

Hi love, just saw it in your profile, you are a cool bane :-)

Miss you!
Boy

Connie said...

Miss you too, honey. I've probably built up at least a few extra hours from various contact violations. Oddly enough I've not gotten any violations from stepping inside of structures, was that disabled?